Quick. Who said this?
- Fascism is nothing but capitalist reaction.
- Ideas that enter the mind under fire remain there securely and for ever.
- If we had had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes.
- Insurrection is an art, and like all arts has its own laws.
- Learning carries within itself certain dangers because out of necessity one has to learn from one’s enemies.
- Technique is noticed most markedly in the case of those who have not mastered it.
- The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.
- Not believing in force is the same as not believing in gravity.
Does it matter? Or does the idea matter? We are a country bereft of ideas. Devoid of courage and conviction and wherewithal. But we love personalities. Half of the cretins on TV have nary a clue as to politics and/or history. They discuss politics like you would DWTS.
Ron Paul presented a chance for the country to reacquaint itself with its Constitution, the basis and the basics. It is in effect the gravamen of the indictment against tyranny. But he was marginalized as a loon by the dime store presstitutes (as Celente coined).
And this is why I loathe these people and I’ll do everything possible to expose them.